Our artists will help you commemorate a favorite pet and create a personal work of glass art, designed to preserve and reflect your cherished memories. Our skilled glass artist, Eli Zilke will infuse the ashes of your loved one with a visual energy and grace that is truly unique to glass. Each piece is created privately during a designated time in our studio. If you wish to be present or take part in the creative process, we welcome you.
View our current collection
If you have any questions during the ordering process, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Ordering your Remembrance Art glass piece is simple:
- Select the design and color and place your order.
- Each heart is approximately 4" long.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation of your order followed by an email with additional instructions.
Your order includes a collection kit with a sealable tin container. Add the proper amount (1 tablespoon) of cremains per item purchased and return to us via mail or at WSG during office hours. Cremains should be shipped to us via USPS Priority Express per postal regulations for shipping cremains. The cost of shipping the kits back to us is not included in your purchase. ($26.35/Flat Rate, $26.95/padded envelope).
If you wish to be present during the creative process, please indicate this in the notes on the order page and we will contact you to schedule your private session with the artist.
Pickup & Shipping:
- Your Remembrance Art piece will be available for pickup within 6 weeks after we receive your order.
- Pricing does not include the cost of shipping your glass art piece. If you require shipping, please let us know in the notes section when you place your order. We will be happy to assist you and provide shipping quotes.
For more information visit: Remembrance Art - Frequently Asked Questions.
The Creative Process: Watch as we create a Remembrance Art glass sculpture